Skip to main content

Passport Form


DS-5504 Application Links

If you need to modify your name or fix a printing problem on your current passport, you must complete a DS-5504.

Download DS-5504
Fill out DS-5504 Online

Please be aware that you cannot use the DS-5504 and must instead go through the renewal process if your passport was issued more than a year ago and you are changing your name. However, as long as the passport is still valid, printing faults can be rectified whenever necessary and without fee using a DS-5504.

You have two alternatives for completing this form: either fill it out online and print it, or print it and complete it by hand in black ink. To avoid significant delays or even suspension, you must ensure that all the required information is entered. The form must be signed and dated once you have filled it out entirely in order for it to be accepted. This form must be sent with the following:

  • Your Passport
  • Supporting evidence for the change being made
  • 1 passport photo (if passport has been issued longer than 90 days)